Delta Energy Systems (Germany) GmbH is belonging to Delta Electronics. Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. Delta Energy Systems is well known as specialist for Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Electric Vehicle and Server Networking solutions. Delta Energy Systems as solution provider will be your right partner for world class technology and quality, challenging designs, fitting exact to your application.
Production planner for
Automotive electronics (m/f/d)
- Planning high volume electronic production lines meeting highest demands in terms of Productivity, Quality and Availability
- Process & material flow simulations and definition of the production layout
- Definition of the technological requirements for product design as well as production equipment in terms of manufacturability
- Support the production facilities by planning, coordination and execution of projects for procurement and commissioning of new manufacturing and assembly concepts for automotive electronic applications
- Regular on-site support during the planning, ramp-up and series production phase
- Analysis and optimization of existing production lines based on production KPI’s
- Define and promote process and equipment standardization
- Monitoring and supporting of process FMEAs
- Cooperation and communication with internal development departments
- Regular communication and reporting towards automotive customers
- Ensuring compliance with relevant manufacturing and quality standards
- Engineering Degree (e.g. mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering) with several years of experience in automotive and electronic production
- Advanced knowledge and experience in automated electronic assembly and connection processes
- Knowledge of process & material flow simulations as well as of 2D and 3D CAD-software, quality tools
- Knowledge of Electrical fundamentals, capability to understand schematics and test routines
- Willingness of international travelling (up to 50%) to our production locations in Thailand and Slovakia
- Intercultural competence (experience with Asian culture desirable) and enjoy working in a team
- Advanced knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
- Flexibility and ability to work independently
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts, special conditions are offered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!