Delta Energy Systems (Germany) GmbH is belonging to Delta Electronics. Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. Delta Energy Systems is well known as specialist for Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Electric Vehicle and Server Networking solutions. Delta Energy Systems as solution provider will be your right partner for world class technology and quality, challenging designs, fitting exact to your application.
Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
As a key member of our diverse Sales & Marketing Team, you will report directly to the Head of Sales and collaborate closely with various departments, including Engineering and Product Management to drive Delta to new heights.
- Strategic Marketing: Develop and execute innovative marketing strategies, reinforce our brand identity.
- Digital Marketing: Plan, execute and coordinate online marketing initiatives, content creation, website management, and a strong presence on social media platforms.
- Creative Design: Create and design captivating marketing materials, merchandise, and advertisements
- Effective Communication: Coordinate external communications, including press releases and collaborations with industry publications.
- Event Management: Strategically plan and oversee Deltas' participation in international trade shows and conventions, including sponsorship opportunities
- Global Reach: Be prepared for occasional international travel
- Versatile Marketer: Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience, with a strong focus on developing marketing strategies and brand identities.
- Educational Background: Hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, marketing, communication, arts, or an equivalent field.
- Communication Skills: Exhibit excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in English and German is essential.
- Tech-Savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 is necessary, along with knowledge in Adobe or other design software.
- Personal Qualities: Possess a self-driven, autonomous, influential, reliable, direct, curious, and creative mindset
As an innovative and global company, we’re offering a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment, leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts, special conditions are offered.
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, please submit your online application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!