Delta Energy Systems (Germany) GmbH is belonging to Delta Electronics. Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. Delta Energy Systems is well known as specialist for Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Electric Vehicle and Server Networking solutions. Delta Energy Systems as solution provider will be your right partner for world class technology and quality, challenging designs, fitting exact to your application.
IT Manager (m/w/d) EMEA Data Center & IT Operations (m/w/d)Germany
- Managing the regional Data Center for EMEA and the local IT Operations team in Germany
- Overall responsibility of the Data Center and the server rooms in the EMEA region
- Managing IT operations support for offices in Germany with the local IT Operations teams in Germany
- Capacity Planning for Data Center in close cooperation with other functional IT Teams in EMEA and global IT Teams
- Support and maintain ISO 27001 certification for Data Center
- Managing administration and operation guidelines and policies as appropriate in accordance with corporate standards, policies and procedures
- Regularly review the PUE factor and initiate measures to reduce the PUE and responsibility of IT controlling in the data center including regular reporting to the management
- Definition and documentation of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and contingency plans according to the service catalog
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science or similar education in IT / IT security
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable environment
- Profound Experience in leading and developing teams
- Professional experience in the field of data center, server landscapes, network architectures, storage management, virtualization, databases and IT security
- Solid project management experience
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and German
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts, special conditions are offered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!