Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
Hardware-Development Engineer (Advanced R&D) (m/f/d)
- Determination and evaluation of new technologies for our power supply products with focus on power electronic circuit technology and digital control technology, aiming maximized efficiency and power density while - at the same time - meeting cost targets
- Worldwide networking and conducting of technology projects with universities as well as external and internal research institutions
- Simulation-based design of demonstrators and comparative analysis using realistic models
- Model-based design of the digital control and optimization of the control dynamics
- Development of product-related demonstrators and proof of concept as well as validation of the design methods and models on the prototype
- Introduction of new technologies in product developments
- Execution and management of innovation projects from specification to verification and product launch
- Creation of technical reports, articles and customer presentations for acquisition support
- Completed degree in electrical engineering (Bachelor or Master) with a focus on power electronics
- PH.D. in related field of studies will be beneficial
- Several years of experience in development of power electronics and associated digital control using simulation-based design methods
- Good EMC knowledge and understanding of the electromagnetic interference mechanisms in power electronic circuits
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Organizational skills, creativity, commitment and the ability to work in a team
- Confident handling of the usual IT applications
- Willingness to undertake occasional business trips at home and abroad
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts special conditions are offered.
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, please submit your online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you!