Delta Energy Systems (Germany) GmbH is belonging to Delta Electronics. Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. Delta Energy Systems is well known as specialist for Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Electric Vehicle and Server Networking solutions. Delta Energy Systems as solution provider will be your right partner for world class technology and quality, challenging designs, fitting exact to your application.
Embedded Software Engineer (m/w/d)
- Development of firmware/software for innovative embedded systems in the field of system communications and SW operation management (measurement, monitoring, regulation, etc.)
- Participating in projects for AC/DC and/or DC/DC converters/switching controllers/power supplies
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary (hardware, software, testing, etc.) and international development teams
- Hardware-oriented programming in C, C++
- Model-based software development (e.g. with MATLAB/SIMULINK)
- Support during installation and tests of devices
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, communications engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in an industrial environment or in research institutions
- Experience in commissioning modern microcontrollers (e.g. ARM, Aspeed, Infineon, TI, ST)
- Professional experience in hardware-related software programming and signal conditioning
- Solid knowledge of various DSP/μC platforms and real-time systems
- Good knowledge of Embedded Linux (Devicetree, Yocto bitbake layer, recipes, Docker and U-boot)
- Good knowledge of Ethernet Protocol: IPMI 2.0, DCMI 1.5, RESTful API, SSH, Ethernet TCPI-IP
- Knowledge in the development of web-interface/GUI
- Knowledge of Open Compute / OpenRMC / OpenBMC / DMTF's Redfish
- Good knowledge of communication protocols (CAN-Bus, I2C/PMbus, RS485/Modbus)
- Knowledge in the development of graphical user interfaces in C#
- Experience in model-based software development (e.g. with Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink) desirable
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Independent working style, commitment, creativity and team spirit
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts, special conditions are offered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!