Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
charging solution products
UK, East Kilbride
- Market analysis, creation of business cases for new business areas
- Strategic development and global responsibility for the product portfolio based on market trends and customer needs
- In our team creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with worldwide engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team member
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience over the entire product lifecycle, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Implementation of customer presentations and product trainings
- You have completed a degree in engineering (Bachelor degree or comparable) and have a solid knowledge of industrial vehicles (battery chemistries, logistic vehicles, AGV/AMR)
- Experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts special conditions are offered.
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, please submit your online application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!