Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
Technical Author (m/f/d)
- Independent creation of technical documentation for electrotechnical products for professional users (instructions for hardware and software, data sheets, etc.) in German and English for the European and US markets
- Development and control of documentation processes in close cooperation with product and project managers
- Continuous research of laws and standards
- Control of translation processes
- Creation of graphics and illustrations
Conception and creation of an editorial guide
Successfully completed studies in technical documentation with a minor in electrical engineering or successfully completed studies in engineering or natural sciences with subsequent further training in technical documentation
- Good technical understanding with the ability to describe complex technical products in electrical engineering for professional users.
- Independent, structured and proactive way of working
- Willingness to work in an international team
- Very good knowledge of the German language, both written and spoken; good English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of working with CAD systems or 3D programs is an advantage
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts special conditions are offered.
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, please submit your online application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!