Delta Energy Systems (Germany) GmbH is belonging to Delta Electronics. Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. Delta Energy Systems is well known as specialist for Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Electric Vehicle and Server Networking solutions. Delta Energy Systems as solution provider will be your right partner for world class technology and quality, challenging designs, fitting exact to your application.
Purchasing Specialist Electronic Parts (m/w/d)
- Ensure that the purchasing targets in the dimensions of "cost", "time" and "quality" are met or exceeded
- This applies in particular to the area of electronic components from European suppliers
- Organize and conduct project-related supplier contract negotiations incl. nomination letters, capacity agreements and long-term agreements
- Monitor their implementation and compliance in close coordination with project and quality management
- Coordination and communication of information as a link between strategic purchasing, product development, project management, quality management and manufacturers
- Supporting and advising the R&D department on material and component selection with regard to technical properties and commercial framework conditions
- Preparation and implementation of BOM reviews with regard to the degree of fulfilment of the key figures. Focus on highlighting special materials/components/suppliers to ensure availability for series production
- Active participation in the development of purchasing strategies and the optimisation of purchasing processes
- Completed commercial or technical studies
- Professional experience in international purchasing
- Good knowledge and several years of professional experience in the area of negotiation management
- Sound knowledge especially of electronic components and their parameters
- Knowledge of national and international quality and environmental standards
- Business fluent in German and English
- Confident handling of MS Office and internet research, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Independent, problem-solving working style, high teamwork and communication skills
- High level of commitment and ability to work under pressure, incl. willingness to travel Europe/Asia
- Customer-oriented and professional appearance
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts, special conditions are offered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!