Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
Logistics and Hub manager – Automotive (m/f/d)
Location: Venlo, Netherlands
- Work with Delta factory for supply and demand planning
- Monitor and facilitate inbound shipment from Asia to 3PL
- Secure 3PL resource to handle inbound, customs, repacking and outbound activities
- Setup new process and process improvement in 3PL, to meet customer requirements
- Conduct monthly business review (MBR) and KPI with service providers
- Co-work with sales managers for new customers' requirements and process optimization
- 5+ years proven working experience in Automotive logistics
- Capability in handling dynamic supply and demand activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any second European Language or Chinese is considered a plus
- Profession in negotiation and collaboration with other functions and business partners
- Customer-oriented attitude, attention to detail, work accurately and timely
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts special conditions are offered.
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, please submit your online application
We are looking forward to hearing from you!