Delta Energy Systems (Germany) GmbH is belonging to Delta Electronics. Delta, founded in 1971, is a global provider of power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. Delta Energy Systems is well known as specialist for Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Electric Vehicle and Server Networking solutions. Delta Energy Systems as solution provider will be your right partner for world class technology and quality, challenging designs, fitting exact to your application.
Electrical Functional Qualification Engineer
- Working in the field of AC/DC and/or DC/DC converters/switching controllers/power supplies and/or system electrical functional testing
- Create test specification and test cases and appropriate structures for device under test
- Create automatic test procedures
- Evaluate tests and advise development and customers on the evaluation of results
- Support in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary (hardware, software, testing, etc.) and international teams
- Completed degree in electrical engineering (Bachelor or Master) with a focus on power electronics
- Several years of professional experience as a test qualification engineer in the field of device electrical functional tests and system tests required
- Experience in specific measuring equipment and measuring devices (e.g. data logger, Oscilloscope), test equipment (Thermal chamber, AC/DC Sources, AC/DC electronic loads etc.)
- Understanding in specifications from the customer or development, standards and other technical regulations
- Extensive knowledge in the field of electrical functional tests and system tests of power electronic assemblies and systems
- Experience in writing test specifications, test plans, test reports, and build test setups
- Experience in Software tools (e.g. Vector CANoe, vTESTstudio, Chroma ATS Model 8000)
- Experience in Hardware-oriented programming in C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN-Bus, Ethernet, I2C/PMbus, RS485/Modbus)
- Experience in the use of common software tools (e.g. DOORS, JIRA, MS Project)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Organizational skills, creativity, commitment and the ability to work in a team
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Flexible working hours and an attractive, performance-related salary are also included. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. For expatriate contracts, special conditions are offered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!